The Mzanzi Cape Town Salsa Festival has to a number one highlight for the year!! This year’s festival is on the 20th to 23rd November!! It is four days filled with parties, workshops and performances. But mostly, it is four days FILLED TO THE BRIM with SALSA!!! That is something to be overly excited about! I have a spine-shiver just writing about it!
There will be AMAZING Internationals visiting us, whose skills and musicality on the dance floor are mind-blowing. One of these will be the most awesome Alien Ramirez!! New to salsa and you don’t know who she is? See the clip in my previous post and be amazed!
Tickets are on sale at alloutsalsa.com. The prices increase every month, so get your tickets ASAP! It is worth every cent!! For an added discount use our promo-code JDSA5 . To buy you ticket immediately click here! Remember the promo-code JDSA5!
Here are some quick facts on the festival:
- Over 42 Workshops catering for all levels
- Performances by South African Dance teams
- Performances by International Artists
- South Africa’s hottest DJ’s
- Special International Guest DJ’s
- Live Band to be confirmed
- 4 Nights of Parties
- 5 Day Tour of Cape Town for attendees that includes Table Mountain, Robben Island, Kirstenbosch Picnic, Camps Bay Beach, Stellenbosch Wine Route, Mzoli’s and more. (Price not included in Festival packages)
Beginners, Cape Town, Cape Town Salsa, Dancing, DJ Taliep, Frank Paco, good dancers, Just Dancing Salsa, Loves, Masquerade Salsa Party, Myserious, Party, Party on Long street, Salsa, salsa dance floor, Salsa Party, Salsa Party at Zula Bar, salsa practice, Sassy, Sexy, where to dance, Zula Bar